I also managed to finish up this little doll's quilt a few weekends ago now for my DH's youngest cousin Lee Lee who is 8 days younger than our Ollie. My DH is from a large family. He is the oldest of 20 grandchildren.
So... a quick wrap up:
On the go:
* Arcadia quilt for John (borders, backing and quilting!)
* Strawberry Fields (binding)
* Children at Play Swoon (5 blocks to go!)
* Bliss in Patches (sashing)
I also need to make another couple of dolls quilts for more birthday parties coming up over the next few weeks!
On hold for a little while longer:
* Hexagon quilt
* Wee Play DNP Super Size Me
* Dance with Me
(and possibly a few other's I've forgotten!)
Here's hoping I manage to find some more sewing time this week! Hope you're having a productive week too. Don't forget to check out what other clever people are up to at the moment here.