Thursday, December 22, 2011

Santa's Workshop

There's not many more sleeps until Christmas! Eeek! I have been a busy little elf this past week sewing a dozen heat packs as teacher gifts, finishing up 3 superhero babushkas and a little sweetie petite doll... as well as a superhero cape for Oliver!


Heatpacks


Cute 'thanks' ribbon and labels


Candy Cane Mice - cheap, sweet little gifts


Alexi, Nickolai and Yuri - a fantastic trio. Nickolai has already been gifted.


Herb bunches - another sweet, cheap gift. 7 different herbs to say thanks!


Ginger - a sweetie petite doll for someone in the South Island.

Now I just need to finish wrapping gifts and run through the checklist. Also need to decorate our ginger bread house with the kids on Saturday, decorate and bake the ham and build a bike! Hope you're feeling organised and ready to celebrate. This will probably be my last post until after Christmas, so wishing you a very Merry Christmas! May you have a lovely day with family and friends!

4 comments:

  1. You have been a busy bee. All those teachers, my goodness. I'm sure they will appreciate them after Christmas. Love those dolls! I have finally finished my present shopping today. Now I need to start making new lists for what I need to do for the seating arrangements, food, table planning. Oh my goodness so much to do.

    I hope you have a wonderful day and a well deserved holiday. Love to you my dear xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been a busy bee... they all look fabulous! Have a wonderful Christmas...
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. these gifts are wonderful...i love those little super hero guys!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my small part of the web! Please leave a comment so I know that you have been :)