I can hardly believe that this was Oliver 4 years ago...
Now he's walking, talking, learning, laughing and a heap of fun. Not to mention challenging from time to time. I can't remember life without him anymore. He's a very special little man.
Anyhow, I've managed to miss a bunch of these WIP Wednesdays. Mostly because I get to Thursday and suddenly realise that Wednesday has been and gone and then before I know it, another week has gone!
So, here's what I am working on:
- Gus' Swoon quilt in Children at Play (4.5 blocks to go!)
- Strawberry Fields Triangle Quilt (binding! Thanks Viv for quilting it for me!)
- Seeing Pink! a dolls quilt (birthday pressie)
- Little Apples Single Boy Quilt
- Arcardia DNP for John
- Look and Play Hexagon quilt
- Dance with Me quilt
- Supersize Me DNP Wee Play
- Bliss in Patches