Tuesday, October 20, 2009

and this little piggy went wee wee wee wee all the way home...


We had a little long weekend getaway. We left last Thursday to Taupo, then onto Auckland, back to Taupo and then home to Wellington yesterday... It was nice to get out and about and to see the sights and the sounds of the country. Although A LOT of time was spent in the car with children! They were pretty good though - and rather than travelling to make good time, we took our time and stopped often.

No crafting was done over the weekend though. I thought I might enjoy a wee break, but I actually missed it!! Back to the sewing machine tonight though :)

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness thank you so much for being so sweet and willing to share...i actually just tonight figured it out and got all my rows together so the wonderland top should be going together tomorrow. thank you for being a follower. it is so fun and exciting to me...i am a total nerd!!! Momo fabrics are so fun...have you seen the odyssea it is amazing. It is nice to have a little getaway....can't wait to see what you sew up this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my small part of the web! Please leave a comment so I know that you have been :)