Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hoop Up! Stich & Send Swap

John from Quilt Dad is organising 'a collaborative embroidery and stitching swap' on Flickr... I am hoping to join the group! How amazing would it be to have a very special item stitched by new friends from around the world?! Go check it out if you think you'd like to be a part of this too!



I love hand stitching for two reasons - 1) it's easy and soothing to do while watching tv and can be taken anywhere and 2) I have an obsession with DMC threads and it gives me an opportunity to use them...




the above represents not even half of my collection of DMC threads - definitely need a worthwhile cause (hint hint John) to use these all up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my small part of the web! Please leave a comment so I know that you have been :)